Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Avocado Cacao Pudding

Whoever knows me or have read my previous blog posts would probably know that i have a special bond with both Avocados and Cacao, so it is only normal that i would combine them together from time to time :)

I have previously made a smoothie using both Avocados and raw Cacao powder (Cacao Goodness in this section if you keep on scrolling down) and it was a hit! This time I decided to make a pudding. You can have it as a pudding by itself, spread it, use it as a frosting or freeze it to have ice-cream the next day.

Ingredients
1 Avocado
1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
3-4 TBSP of Raw Honey (depends on how sweet you like it i used 4)
1/8 cup of coconut milk (I used the rude health brand its my favourite, or you can substitute it with any other plant based milk)
Pinch of sea salt
A drop of vanilla extract (optional)

Blend it all in a food processor and enjoy!

I love topping my pudding with almond flakes. I poured the rest of the pudding in popsicle molds which my cousins daughter (2 and 5 years old) really loved and enjoyed the next day :))


\


No comments:

Post a Comment