Friday, October 28, 2016

Acai Energy Bowl

I have been obsessed with my Acai Bowl recently! I love how refreshing it is in the mornings. It is filled with antioxidants and it is a chance for me to add all my super foods in :D

For my Acai Bowl I blend:
-1/4 cup of organic frozen berries
-A few organic frozen strawberries
-1 frozen banana
-1tsp of Acai Powder
-A little bit of nut milk or water just to blend to the desired consistency.
-Optional: I also like to add a little bit of Spirulina and Maca Powder.

After it's all blended in the food processor, I serve it on my bowl and add all my wonderful toppings, that is my favorite and most fun part!

I like adding Chia seeds, Hemp seeds, Flax seeds, Cacao nibs, Coconut shreds, sliced Bananas, Raspberries and Pomegranates, Hazelnut or Peanut butter (any mixed nut butter) and homemade Granola or some chopped Nuts. It is absolutely delicious!




2 comments:

  1. slm..where in muscat i can find hemp seeds, acai powder n cacao nibs?
    also u can u post hiw u make the home made granola?
    thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Sarah :) Your best option is to check Sultan Center (Qurum) to see if they have them. If you are going to Dubai anytime soon I suggest you visit the bio organic store, they have everything there!
      I already posted the recipe for the granola, If you scroll down on the breakfasts/snacks page (a few posts after this one) you will see it (Homemade Granola). Or you can even look for it on the right under Blog Archive August posts. I hope you find it and try it, it is really delicious :)

      Delete