Saturday, July 9, 2016

Healthy Pancakes!

I have always loved pancakes! Since I started my healthy journey I have been trying to change some ingredients to make the perfect pancakes and I have finally perfected them to my taste :D  We love having those pancakes especially in the weekends. Not only are they healthy and easy to make with a few ingredients, but they are so delicious!

Recipe
½ cup oatmeal (grind in a food processor into a flour consistency)
1 TBSP coconut flour
¼ tsp baking powder
½ a medium banana
¼- ½ cup of whatever milk you choose (soya, oat, rice or any nut milk)
Few drops of vanilla extract
A pinch of salt and cinnamon

After grinding the oatmeal into a flour consistency in the food processor you can add the rest of the ingredients and blend. On your heated skillet drop your batter and cook until bubbles start to form then flip it for another minute or two.  

Top it however you like to (honey, maple syrup, healthy jam, healthy nutella or some fruits).

Today I felt like having it with maple syrup and chopped pecans, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment